tirsdag 14. juni 2011

Darkness

Everybody has a dark side. They may not know it yet, but it's there. Something inside them will always be rather dark or depressing. They don't need to focus on it, and they don't need to admit it's there, but it is.

Some get couth by it, some because they don't work on it and others because they think it's terrible that they, in fact, has this dark side inside of them. I don't worry too much about mine yet, but I have, in fact, addmitted that it's there. I won't dwell about it. I won't think about it too much. I'll live like it's not there. Run away from it, some'd say. Survive, others would say. I'd say live life because I'd rather live life when I can. At one point this body won't carry my soul no more, and then I'd want to use all my time on something fun, when I can. While I'm still alive. Cause that's it. Being alive.

1 kommentar:

  1. I don't know what my dark side is. But hopefully it won't boughter me in my life :D I think you have written a really good text here :)

    SvarSlett